Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a LawnBoy Model 10734 mower which will not start. I

Customer Question

I have a LawnBoy Model 10734 mower which will not start. I have checked the oil, fuel and air filter. It is trying to start but won't. Please advise.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Remove the spark plug and put a teaspoon of fuel direct into the cylinder, re-install the spark plug and see if it will start. If it starts and dies, the carburetor is not letting fuel into the cylinder
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** assistance on the lawn mower. We found a wire we could not identify was a choke, and upon pulling up on the wire, the lawn mower started. We did purchase a spark plug remover for it which may help in the future. I am very pleased with the assistance you provided. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you!