Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a Honda gx340 11 hp presser washer that starts but no water comes out. The motor ru

Customer Question

I have a Honda gx340 11 hp presser washer that starts but no water comes out. The motor runs but the pump leaks and no water comes out the gun nozzle
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !!Pump is not identified with the engine. But when water is on, the water should flow out the gun ad pressure has to increase when trigger is pulled. If no water is coming through, you have a blockage in the pump manifold. Need to identify the pump model and look at parts breakdown.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The pump is a general pump ts2001 it has a leak on the bottom of the pump and no water comes out the gun. Do I need to rebuild the pump?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it has blockage in it somewhere.