Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

2013 generac generator 20k with a evolution board. recently

Customer Question

2013 generac generator 20k with a evolution board. recently hooked up start and runs then shut off it 5 seconds. did a test five on it disconnected the j plug reconnected it with the fuse out then re installed the fuse. now it says Model ident problem fix resister in harness. I check resistor for ohms and is 1.81k ohms. check
all connection . did a total system restart with shutting ssyem down disconnect T1 fuse battery and reinstated as directed by the manual and still get same error code>ident problem fix resister in harness. check voltage across s the 7.5 amp fuse in control to ground and it not reading 12volts. How Do I Get rid of this code ? So ican restart the generator?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
My name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
What are the model and serial numbers of the genset?
.