Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

2013 generac generator 20k with a evolution board. recently…

Customer Question
2013 generac generator 20k with...
2013 generac generator 20k with a evolution board. recently hooked up start and runs then shut off it 5 seconds. did a test five on it disconnected the j plug reconnected it with the fuse out then re installed the fuse. now it says Model ident problem fix resister in harness. I check resistor for ohms and is 1.81k ohms. check
all connection . did a total system restart with shutting ssyem down disconnect T1 fuse battery and reinstated as directed by the manual and still get same error code>ident problem fix resister in harness. check voltage across s the 7.5 amp fuse in control to ground and it not reading 12volts. How Do I Get rid of this code ? So ican restart the generator?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 5 days by:
7/17/2015
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 3 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Hello!
My name is ***** ***** I am going to assist you with this.
What are the model and serial numbers of the genset?
.