Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a troy built lawn tractor--tuffy/pony--after driving

Customer Question

i have a troy built lawn tractor--tuffy/pony--after driving it for a few minutes, it feels like something is stopping it from moving forward or reverse, you have to put it in higher and higher gears to keep it moving, just had the "tensioner" replaced and now it is doing the same thing, what can I do?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
If you are still needing assistance. I will be happy to assist you with your question. Do you have the model numbers for your mower?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
13wm77k5011
Expert:  Donald replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for these numbers. How long has it been since you last replaced your two drive belts?
Expert:  Donald replied 2 years ago.
Please click on the image I attached for you.
Expert:  Donald replied 2 years ago.
If your drive belts are worn, or slipping, the performance of your transaxle drive will be affected.