Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

Ranwell, I have 3.75 Sprint engine. The problem I have is the

Customer Question

Ranwell, I have 3.75 Sprint engine. The problem I have is the hose that feeds the cleaning solution to the pressure hose is not working. I have not used my washer for six months. Can you help me?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 2 years ago.
Most of the time when this happens itis because the customer changes the nozzle on the end of the wand. You MUST use the largest nozzle when using the cleaning solution or it will not have enough suction.Make sure that the hses and screens are fully clean. Check the hose to make sure that there is no small holes or cracks in the suction hose.Other than that you may have a problem inside the pump.