Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My mtd yard man mower model 13AX90YT001 DIES WHEN I RELASE…

Customer Question
my mtd yard man mower...
my mtd yard man mower model 13AX90YT001 DIES WHEN I RELASE the break, what should i look for?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
7/3/2015
Technician: Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Mos of the time when this happens you have a seat switch that is not working correctly.Check the seat switch and let me know. You can unplug the seat switch and run a jumper wire between the two wires and try it to test if it is bad. If it works ok with the jumper wire in it then the seat switch is bad and must be replaced.Please give me a good rating as this is the only way that this site pays me for my time.Contact me again if you need more help.