Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a gator 620i that's over heating. I just had the

Customer Question
I have a gator 620i...

I have a gator 620i that's over heating. I just had the valves replaced on the rear cylinder & as soon as I got it home it began over heating within a few minutes. There seems to be no circulation of coolant, so I replaced the thermostat. Still no circulation. I checked the water pump & it is functioning fine. I removed the thermostat & still no circulation. I'm having a hard time not believing the Tech did something when replacing the valves that has caused this problem. Help/suggestions, please.

I've been waiting since yesterday to get my answer in "a few minutes". I figured the problem out so I don't need your "speedy" reply & expect a full refund.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician