Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I am the owner of Lawn Mower Poulan Pro with a Briggs Stratton…

Customer Question
I am the owner of...
I am the owner of Lawn Mower Poulan Pro with a Briggs Stratton Engine series 100700, plate number 22T02-1265-31 09080556. I have about 4 years with the Lawn Mower working about 3 t0 4 Hrs every two wks, about a total of 400 Hrs aprox during the four years. My problem is: I star up the engine without problem and run for 10min. without load, but after 3 to 4 mins cutting the grass suddenly shutdown and then more often when cutting the grass. The gras actually is small size similar wit the past four years. I already sent to repair with Briggs & Stratton 4 shops but the problem persist, please I am eager for your kind support.
Jose Haro Tel(###) ###-#### ***** Mexico.***@******.***
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/28/2015
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
When it quits, do you have spark?
If no spark the coil is bad.
http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/repairs/briggs_125k02_ignition.asp
yes I Donhave the spark
Yes I have the spark
You have spark when it quits? The check the fuel supply from tank, and the passage to the needle valve.