Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have s troybilt pony riding lawn mower. Model# ***** the…

Customer Question
I have s troybilt pony...
I have s troybilt pony riding lawn mower. Model# ***** the seat is 13wn77ks011 and under the hood is 13an77ks011. Date of manufacture is 3/2013. It has a 7-speed transmission and a BS engine. It's a great mower, However, lately while mowing it stops moving. There is no loss of engine speed, the mower just stops moving. Is this a drive belt? Are there 1 or 2 drive belts?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/28/2015
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 2 years ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
If your drive belts have never been replaced, this is very likely the source of our problem. Your mower have two belts, and it is recommended that you replace both of them at the same time. It is also recommended that you use only OEM belts.
The part numbers for your belts are 954-05040 and 954-04249A. We can continue from here. Thanks!