Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I was mowing my lawn and left the key in he on position for

Customer Question

I was mowing my lawn and left the key in he on position for a couple of hours without running. went to start it and it wouldn't turn over. charged the battery and all that happens is the brake light comes on. checked and found loose bolt on one side of parking brake so I tightened it. still no change in status. PTO off, brake engaged and tiller bars disengaged. any ideas where to look. I live in the country and the nearest dealer/repair shop is approx. hour away
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Start at the battery and cable connections, and what is the battery voltage? Has to be above 12.5 volts! Have you checked the fuses?