Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My echo eater will only run with the choke on

Customer Question
My echo weed eater will...
My echo weed eater will only run with the choke on
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/21/2015
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Carburetor still has internal problem. When you use the choke, you are bypassing the jet in the carburetor. did you see a fine screen in the inlet section? Is it clean?
Yes I did it had a good bit of sediment on it. I sprayed out the entire carb with carb cleaner and then air
did you check the strainer in the tank? If tank strainer and the fuel lines are good, the carburetor has to be the problem. With the price for carburetors on Ebay, you may want a new one!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Carburetor-Rb-K93&oq=Carburetor-Rb-K93&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8