Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Weedeater starts easily, however after 2 min of use it stops. While using RPM is low.

Customer Question

It is a 4 cycle engine
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Is carburetor adjustable? Typical weed eater has two screws in carburetor, low speed and high speed. With engine running, hold throttle open for high speed and try to adjust the high speed screw for better high speed. If engine still dies, check the fuel lines for cracks or splits where they attach to the carburetor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Curtis,

I've got a bunch of different equipment probs .

I will keep each piece of equipment on separate issues.

I want to give you the highest rating BUT I've got to go and work on that equipment and see if we can fix each one before I give you a rating.

Let me know if this plan does NOT work

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks!