Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I just bought a Toro 22in Recycler lawn mower from Home Depot.

Customer Question
Yesterday I mowed a part...
I just bought a Toro 22in Recycler lawn mower from Home Depot. Yesterday I mowed a part of my lawn and it worked without a hitch. Today I tried to start it with the electric starter and it turns over but will not start. It tries to catch a little but just won't kick over. I checked the gas and oil and their ok. Let it sit a while in case it was flooded, it still won't start.
Any help would be great !
Dick
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/17/2015
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. When you turn the key to start it does the flywheel spin ? Have you also tried starting it with the pull start ?