Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have a craftsman leaf blower replace carb and gas filter and

Customer Question

have a craftsman leaf blower replace carb and gas filter and plug,still doing the same thing runs for about aminute and chocks down like it needs more gas. in replacing the carb does it matter wich of the tubesfrom tank go where?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 2 years ago.
Hello.yes it matters.The skinny fuel line or the one with the fuel filter goes on the let or closest to the engine.The primer return line connects next to the primer portion. When you push the primer bulb does it fill with gas or stay depressed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
will have to check tomorrow will email back at that point.is this okay?
Expert:  Vince O. replied 2 years ago.
That's ok.I won't be online until 5:30 or later.