Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Have an exmark LZAS26LkA604 that nothing happens when I turn

Customer Question

Have an exmark LZAS26LkA604 that nothing happens when I turn the key.. The batt is new. Nothing comes on the LCD display-BLANK It is new.. The only thing that works is the electric clutch for the blades HELP
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any suggeations
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! There is a fuse between the starter solenoids posiitve post, small wire, that goes into a fuse, this wire goes from fuse to the dash/keyswitch. Is fuse good? Is there battery voltage past the fuse?