Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

John Deere garden tractor type T0652 s/n 109373M engine hh100-115093B…

Customer Question
John Deere garden tractor type...
John Deere garden tractor type T0652 s/n 109373M engine hh100-115093B . the starter has no numbers or marking on it and the starter gear broke into 3 pieces. I need more info so I can get parts. please help thks.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/15/2015
Technician: Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician

The best I can find is that it appears that your starter is a part number 33835

The gear is a 33844

The nut and retainer is 33433A

This is a rectangular starter used on many of the models like yours, but I cannot be 100% sure since your number does not com up exactly.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to contact me here anytime.

Please don't forget to leave a good rating for me as this is the only way that this site pays me for my time.

good

thanks for advice