Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have an Arien zero point turn riding mower 1996 vintage. I must have

Customer Question

I have an Arien zero point turn riding mower 1996 vintage. I must have hit a safety switch as my rear tires won't turn when I push forward on the steering arms
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! No forward or reverse? Do the arms feel that they have resistance? Mower has two transmissions, right and left. The common part, is the drive belt from the engine to the two transmissions. Is the drive belt in place and tight? Or is the belt broken?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i had alteady cancelled this request before you responded as I figured out what was wrong. please credit back the $18 you debited from my card. ty