Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My polaris doesn't want to run.. We have changed batteries…

Customer Question
My polaris doesn't want to...
My polaris doesn't want to run.. We have changed batteries and all are reading charged. What can I do to fix this. I washed all the parts and even oiled around the wheels and moving parts. Please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
The motor sounds like it dose not want to run
6/14/2015
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! What do you use for charger? Plug in charger? Does it come on when plugged to the vehicle? Charger makes a voltage test before it starts the charge. Does it come on and show to be charging? Will the vehicle roll or cold the brakes be locked?