Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I'm from Germany am looking John Deere 826 snowblower

Customer Question
Hi,I'm from Germany am looking...
Hi,I'm from Germany am looking for a John Deere 826 snowblower carburetor,where can I buy one.
Thanks for your reply.Lewis
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 day by:
6/13/2015
Technician: Vince O., Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Hello,that has a Tecumseh H80 engine, correct? If so see link : http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Carburetor-Tecumseh-Snowblower-631793-631440-H70-H80-7HP-8HP-9HP-Engine-230-/251909164641?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368#shpCntId

Hi,sorry to be late for your answer,all I know is a John Deere 826 snowblower and the Sn:M00826/490274.

Thank you for your answer.

L.Nadal.

That's ok. I know what engine originally came on it and supplied a link above.

Hi Vince O ,

Do you have some address as well in Germany where I can buy it.

Thank a lot.

I'm sorry but I do not.