Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I'm trying to get a picture of how the throttle connections

Customer Question

I'm trying to get a picture of how the throttle connections are made on my Tecumseh Model LEV115 MRD mower. I took the carburator off to rebuild it and made the mistake of not checking to see how where everything was connected so that I could put it back together again and be able to adjust the speed. As it is now, the throttle is wide open and will only start periodically. Otherwise, it floods.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my NE is John and welcome to just answer, this video will help you .
https://youtu.be/Y9pHinXbleo
but the rod goes in the top left hole if your facing the carb as its mounted . The spring attaches to the lower hole on the govenor arm the rod will come and go over it to the top hole in the govenor arm

This will show you as well , remember the rod has to go up and over the spring at the govenor