Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Need to know how to change drive belt on a yard bug mower…

Customer Question
need to know how to...
need to know how to change drive belt on a yard bug mower
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/8/2015
Technician: Vince O., Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Hello,I'm looking for a shop manual and came across this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9noWF66DBKs
I found some service info and will send a link.
I am having trouble getting of bolt inside the pullys off. any Ideas? I cant seem to get a hold of the bolt
Is it the double pulley on the engine? Air tools would make it much easier as long as you can get to it
Yes it is the double pulley on the engine, I cant seem to get the socket on it. How do you get the hex nut out
Sometimes the socket can be too wide,esp if a 1/2 inch drive. Are you able to get a 3/8 drive socket with extension on?