Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Gravely 60HD Model 99104. I started to mow this morning,

Customer Question
and as I was going...
I have a Gravely 60HD Model 99104. I started to mow this morning, and as I was going around a big bush, it just shut off. I don't know if the branches of the bush knocked a wire off. Now when I go to start it, I just get a click. Where should I look to see if a wire is disconnected?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/7/2015
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Look on the carburetor for electric solenoid, it has to have power to run. What was on the side with the bush?