Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a z425 john deer mower it worked a second ago and now…

Customer Question
I have a z425 john...
I have a z425 john deer mower it worked a second ago and now there is no power not even to the hour meter do you have any ideas on what it would be?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/6/2015
Technician: Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician

Check under the seat or on the wiring harness for a fuse. It sounds like you blew a fuse. Let me know what you find and I will try to assist you further if needed

Did you find the problem? If not let me know what you have done and I will be glad to discuss it with you further.
Don't forget to leave me a good rating as this is the only way that I get paid by this site for my time.