Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I purchased a Model 358-79465 CRAFTSMAN gasoline powered blower/vac.in

Customer Question

I purchased a Model 358-79465 CRAFTSMAN gasoline powered blower/vac.in 4/15/00.I am replacing the module. my question does the leg touch the flywell or is there a setting like a sparkplug gap,if so what would it be?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** thank you for using Just Answer. To set the air gap for the coil take a business card and put it between the flywheel and coil with the magnets facing the coil so it pulls it to the flywheel . Once the coil is pulled to the flywheel with the business card in between them tighten the coil and turn the flywheel by hand to remove the business card . Your air gap will be set at this point
Hi did you get the air gap set ?