How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ranwell1 Your Own Question
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 10304
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Ranwell1 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a sears small tiller and the plastic elbow where the

Customer Question

I have a sears small tiller and the plastic elbow where the fuel line goes into the carb is cracked and leaks gas. Sears doesn't have the part and I'd like to know where I can get it or is there a substitute part.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 2 years ago.
There are a few places online that might be able to help you. one of them is
Most of the time, this part is not available by itself and is only available as part of the carburetor. Meaning you will most likely have to buy the whole caruretor.