Frank
Frank, Small Engine Tech
Experience:  I've been a small engine technician for 10+ years. EETC Certified.
71382593

I own a dual 4 gallon pressure tank and I can't adjust the

Customer Question

I own a dual 4 gallon pressure tank and I can't adjust the pressure so that I can blow out a dirty air filter. The pressure just fades very fast and I can't clean any filters or blow off a counter What to do ?
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Frank replied 2 years ago.
Sounds like your regulator isn't doing it's job. You can attempt to remove and disassemble to search for any obvious problems, but usually just purchasing a new regulator valve is worth avoiding the headache.
If you can provide me with the model number off the tank, I can provide you with more information either on how to repair/inspect the regulator, or show you the price of a new one.