Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a Cub Cadet Rear Tine tiller. It runs great when it's…

Customer Question
I have a Cub Cadet...
I have a Cub Cadet Rear Tine tiller. It runs great when it’s cold, but when it warms up it dies. You can start it right back up and it will run for a minute then die again. Let it set for ten or fifteen minutes and then it runs fine for five or ten. I change all the fuel; nothing is clogged in the fuel system that I can see. I’m not thinking its electrical?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2015
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. Have you tried cracking or removing the gas cap ? A clogged gas cap can cause a vapor lock