Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

My Husqvarna###-##-####01 model tractor wont start. When I…

Customer Question
My Husqvarna###-##-####01 model tractor wont...
My Husqvarna###-##-####01 model tractor wont start. When I turn the key there is no click, no sound. The battery is new. Cant locate fuse behind the dash. Where is the fuse located.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/28/2015
Technician: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Follow the positive battery cable to the starter solenoid. On the same post will be a smaller wire, follow this wire direct to the fuse, this is the power wire, it goes through the fuse, then to the keyswitch. Usually the fuse is near the battery and the solenoid.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Owners manual says fuse is behind, the dash! But it can be near the engine starter solenoid! -------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HUSO/HUSO2010_NAen/HUSO2010_NAen_YTH2348_532441716.pdf
Was not able to find fuse. could it be the starter? Cannot start engine. You can call me on(###) ###-####
Did you follow the wire from the starter solenoid? Fuse will always be there. It may have a plastic cover over it, yellow or blue in color. If you get no click from the fuel solenoid when the key is turned on, the keyswitch does not have power from the fuse.
Bought this tractor from Lowes. Was in Lowes a couple of days ago They went to your site and spoke with Rick It had the same problem 2yrs ago Rick sent a schematic, which I have Sorry, but still not able to locate fuse as described. I bought a fuse as shown but cant locate it on the tractor
My tractor Model # ***** (###-##-####01) Not (96045002701) Does this make a difference?
I am going back outside to tractor you can call if you like
Fuse location will be the same. As I said ,owners manual says under the dash! But I doubt it!
I took pics with my Iphone Can send them with your help Im inside now so you can call me on(###) ###-####
There is either a tree icon or a paper clip icon above the typing bar. It is for attaching pictures. Phone calls start at $50.00 and I can't tell you anymore over the phone, than I can here!
So where do we go from here? I don't know what to do. I just want to get the tractor started Do you know how I can locate a mechanic in my area?
Were you able to attach picture? The tree icon or the paper clip is the way to attach the pictures!
I don't have a clue about your phone # ***** what tree icon or paper clip you are talking about. Are they on my phone or yours?
They are above the typing bar! I don't use a phone, I'm using lap top!