Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a craftsman DL3000 Stopped running while cutting grass.

Customer Question
no power to starter nothing...
I have a craftsman DL3000 Stopped running while cutting grass. no power to starter nothing no clicking noise like the starter is even trying to engage it seems like a kill switch went bad?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
5/24/2015
Technician: Donald, Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
The first thing to check, is for a blown fuse. Check to see if your fuse is blown. We can continue from here. Thanks!