Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

GA-RP Vince, I needed to work on my deck because of a broken belt a

Customer Question

hi Vince, I needed to work on my deck because of a broken belt and I disassembled a couple of the springs the PTO control cable and another spring and I forgot how they are configured. can you forward me a diagram of how they are placed on the deck?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 2 years ago.
Hello,can you send the model number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
13ax91rs848
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mod # ***** Serial # ***** , I also need to know just how much torc is necessary to tighten up the PTO pulley assembly?
Expert:  russell-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/small-engine/93yn5-vince-needed-work-deck-broken-belt.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Vince O. replied 2 years ago.
I have the shop manual for the tractor and will send a download link.See Chapter 7 page 155 for infi and pictures on your 42 inch cutting deck. http://1drv.ms/1IDpds9