Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I start the Engine to the GCV160, all hoses connected, fresh

Customer Question

I start the Engine to the GCV160, all hoses connected, fresh fuel, no leaks from any hoses or the engine. What is up with the low pressure? This seems like a problem with this washer as I read several blogs. Do you have an answer Curtis?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! If no change in pressure when the trigger is pulled, the spill valve/ unloader is stuck. It has to shuttle back and forth to increase and decrease the pressure. Look in your parts breakdown on the pump, and remove the unloader valve, clean it and lube it with a light grease. Then re-install and try it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Where is the trigger valve on this unit?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
All you have given me is an engine model number. What is the washer make and model number? Trigger valve is in the trigger gun. But the unloader is in the pump!