Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

We have just bought a house with a ride on lawnmower.

Customer Question
Hi, We have just bought...
Hi, We have just bought a house with a ride on lawnmower. We need a replacement battery for it, but I am unsure of the type or voltage. It is a Toro Wheel Horse 12-32 and also has a label of Toro Quiet Plus on it too. Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Small Engine
5/24/2015
Technician: Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician replied 3 years ago
Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer, check this link out
http://www.batteriesplus.com/products/556-SLI/5241-Lawn-and-Garden-Battery/146550-Toro-(Wheel-Horse)/12--32-Rear-Engine-Riding/155CCA/1.aspx
it looks like you need a battery with at least 155 cold cranking amps , you can put your zip code in and check the availability on each battery
We're you able to see the type of battery you need ?