How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Briggs-Fan Your Own Question
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Category: Small Engine
Satisfied Customers: 1264
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
Type Your Small Engine Question Here...
Briggs-Fan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We have just bought a house with a ride on lawnmower.

Customer Question

Hi, We have just bought a house with a ride on lawnmower. We need a replacement battery for it, but I am unsure of the type or voltage. It is a Toro Wheel Horse 12-32 and also has a label of Toro Quiet Plus on it too. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer, check this link out
it looks like you need a battery with at least 155 cold cranking amps , you can put your zip code in and check the availability on each battery
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 2 years ago.
We're you able to see the type of battery you need ?