Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Yes i have a JD 318 Mower that has no spark

Customer Question

yes i have a JD 318 Mower that has no spark my friend had it apart for several years now im not sure how the wires are meant to be can you help me?

Note it has been sitting for about 4 years is there any test or check I can do on the ignition pickup/ module? behind the flywheel

Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Hank F. replied 2 years ago.

Hello!
Thank you for requesting me.

Sorry for the delay. I was out of town this weekend, and didn't have a wireless signal where we were. I was unable to get online at all.

Are you still needing help with this? If so, what are the brand and model numbers of the engine?

.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not any more thanks for checking!

Expert:  Hank F. replied 2 years ago.

OK

Again, I apologize for the delay. I just couldn't access the internet this weekend.

.