spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types of equipment semis,forklifts,farm,ect
65057319

Engine cranks but no gas at carb, fuel filter looks half full.

Customer Question

Engine cranks but no gas at carb, fuel filter looks half full. Never put fuel saver in last fall
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** you for your question and requesting me.
What is make and modal of what we are dealing with please?
Let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cub cadet AGS2150 with a Kohler command 15hp engine
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for info.
I would first get the old gas out by loosening fuel line at fuel pump inlet,,also loosen fuel tank cap just in case its not venting.
Most likely you will need a new fuel pump if nothing is coming out outlet of fuel pump but you want to make sure you are getting fuel to pump before saying fuel pump is bad.
please copy and paste this link into new tab to view fuel pump,, its part #34 on diagram.
You may also want to remove float bowl and move float up/down while spraying carb clean all over.
If its heavily sludged up you would need to rebuild or replace carb.
http://www.partstree.com/parts/cub-cadet/mowers-lawn-garden-tractor/2150-136-242g100-13b-242g100-13a-242g100-cub-cadet-lawn-tractor-sn-326-006-up/fuel-system-spec-44508/
Once you get fuel flowing you should not have any problems this was a good engine.
Make sure to replace fuel filter and blow out all lines before putting back together.
If you need more diagrams you will be at the correct link for your mower.
If you run into any problems along the way just let me know I'm happy to assist.
Thanks in advance for leaving a positive rating. If you happen to need more help, this question will stay open for weeks.
spanky