Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

I have a simoniz model pressure washer model # ***** , serial

Customer Question

I have a simoniz model pressure washer model # ***** , serial # ***** It has been working well until now. The pump will not increase the pressure. You can hear it running but it does not increase it to operating pressure. Is there an easy fix or is it possible the pump has seized?
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! Model number does not show up! But pressure washer that does not increase pressure is typical spill valve/ un-loader valve is stuck . Get your parts list out and find the un-loader valve and remove it and clean it, oil it with WD40 or a light oil, and re-install it. Let me know how that works. Thanks.