Donald
Donald, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I have 25+ years of experience repairing 2 & 4 cycle engines
72377906

I have a Troy Built lawn tractor with a +S 18 hp Intex OHV

Customer Question

I have a Troy Built lawn tractor with a B+S 18 hp Intex OHV engine. I changed the oil and
filter in the fall before I put it away. When I tried to start it in the spring, it first turned
over slow and once it started it blew oil all over , I believe from the muffler. The air filter
was also covered with oil. Any idea to solve this problem?
R.V.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Donald replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to get you the answer you need to your question.
Check your oil level again, to make sure it is not over your full mark. Also, check to see if your oil smell as if gas is mixed in with it. Remove your spark plug, to see if oil spews out of your spark plug hole.
We can continue from here. Thanks!