Ranwell1
Ranwell1, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  I Own a Lawn Mower Sales and service business (37years). Have 2-cycle and 4-cycle certification.
18770454

I bought a lawnboy 21in Mulching/Rear bagging lawn mower (Model:

Customer Question

I bought a lawnboy 21in Mulching/Rear bagging lawn mower (Model: 1030) in October of 2014. At the end of the season I put some gas treatment in the tank. I tried to start it this year and it won't start.
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model 10730
Expert:  Ranwell1 replied 2 years ago.
Most of the time the problem is in the carburetor.
When a mower is put up for the winter, you MUST run the engine until the engine stops from lack of gas. Any gas that is left in the tank will also be in the carburetor and will gum up the carburetor passages.
Most likely you will have to clean and rebuild the carburetor to get it to start.