Briggs-Fan
Briggs-Fan, Small Engine Technician
Experience:  over 15 years experience in small engine repair, multiple certifications
75998144

I have a snapper 4216 rear engine. In good condition, engine

Customer Question

I have a snapper 4216 rear engine. In good condition, engine runs and sounds great. Always changed oil regularly.
I no longer need it and my neighbor wants to buy it. How much do you think it is worth. Last season I put on a new lower drive assembly.
Thanks.
John U.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Briggs-Fan replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answer. How old is the rider , also is there a complete model number for it ? . Does it have a bagger kit etc ? . I would not go lower than 400, that's the Lowe's a good running snapper is going for used . Even the cheapest murray rear engine rider new is selling for 750 to 800 so 400 is a fair price
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Pictures attached
It's in good shape if you want to cut him a deal 350 at the lowest but that mower can get 400 to 450 easily