Joe
Joe, Marine Mechanic
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,
20508815

Jd 335 lawn tractor.... has lost power.... bogs down ... took

Customer Question

jd 335 lawn tractor.... has lost power.... bogs down ... took mower deck off.. same prob .... both tension pulleys broke... replaced...same problem
Category: Small Engine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
john deere put new carb on past fall.. has been running like new
Expert:  Joe replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
"Loss of power" depends on where the power has been lost, if it is deck and drive then you know it's something in common which is pto then motor itself. The first thing to do is check engine rpms and if good then pull a compression check and check fuel quality.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.