Daniel, Engineer
Experience:  Repaired/rebuilt small engines for 20+ years as a side job to my profession
47322625

RZT54 Mower shuts off after about 20 minutes of use. Will

RZT54 Mower shuts off after about 20 minutes of use. Will restart after it cools off but only runs for about 20 minutes at a time.
Hi there happy to help.

Try the mower with the gas cap loose. This is a common symptom of a vacuum forming in the gas tank and starving the engine for fuel if your vent isn't working properly.

Let me know,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It would not have anything to do the electrical system?

I see you have replaced the coil already, the only other thing electrically would be to verify spark on your plug. I believe after that you can say its a fuel problem. So next thoroughly clean the carb.

Please don't forget to rate me and let me know how it goes.