Jon K.
Jon K., Small Engine Diagnostic Expert
Experience:  Gold certified Stihl tech, Service Manager for a rental/repair shop.Certified in most small engines
29067132

how long should the fuel line be(not connected to primer) on

how long should the fuel line be(not connected to primer) on a craftaman chainsaw?  Why 2 lines?

Thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you find the answer you need to resolve your problem.

One is a supply line, one is a return. THe return line simply goes into the tank, no need to make it longer. The supply line should reach the bottom of the tank and have a filter attached to the end of it. Here is a diagram on how the lines should be run

graphic

If it has a primer that needs to be connected as well. If not please resend your model number, it was all x'd out