Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

Need Craftsman chainsaw fuel line diagram

Customer Question

Need diagram for fuel lines for Craftsman Chainsaw Model #358350370 or a detailed explanation on replacing the old fuel lines w/ the new fuels lines.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 years ago.

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !!

The small line with the strainer on it is the suction from the tank, and goes into the top of the carburetor, the bot***** *****ne on carburetor goes to the fuel primer, and the big hose goes from primer back to the tank. It just has to be in tank, The primer PULLS fuel through the carburetor and allows the air to go back into the tank.

Let me know if this does not explain it. Thank you.