Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

Where do I find the carb? ?

Where do I find the...
Where do I find the carb?
?
8/27/2012
Technician: Glen, Owner Corks Repair replied 9 years ago
Glen
Glen, Owner Corks Repair

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX will try and help you with this today. Looking for the carb if you stand on the side by the grass shoot the carb it right above the shoot. It's right behind the air cleaner take out the one screw at the top of the air cleaner and open it and remove the filter and on the plastic base for the air cleaner you will see 3 screws you take them out and remove that base plate and you will see the carb. The primer you use to start your mower is part of the air cleaner. I hope this leads you to the carb if not ask me for more help.

Have a great day

Glen

Glen
Glen, Owner Corks Repair
Technician: RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN replied 9 years ago
RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Hi, this is Russ,! I will give you the benefit of 28 years experience and teaching.The carburetor is near the air filter, just behind or just below....
RUSS
RUSS, SERVICE TECHNICIAN