James W
James W, Small Engine Troubleshooting Expert
Experience:  7 years as Mechanic & Parts Manager for Brother who has Owned Lawn & Garden Repair shop for 35 years
18589515

We are looking for a manual for the Briggs & Stratton motor

Customer Question

We are looking for a manual for the Briggs & Stratton motor that is on a generator that was donated to our church. It is model 01925, 7550 watts. The serial # XXXXX manuufactured in 2004 by Troy Bilt.
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  James W replied 6 years ago.

James W :

Greetings, My name is James W, and I am here to help the best I can. My goal is 100% satisfaction. Let's get started.

James W :

here is a complete set of parts diagrams for your unit

James W :

Here are other manuals

James W :

Troy-Bilt Portable Generator Owners Manual 01925-1 View Details and Manual (Here)

Troy-Bilt Portable Generator Parts List 01925-1 View Details and Manual (Here)

Troy-Bilt 7550 Watt Portable Generator Wiring Diagram 01925-1 View Details and Manual (Here)

Troy-Bilt Portable Generator Manual 01925-0 View Details and Manual (Here)