James W
James W, Small Engine Troubleshooting Expert
Experience:  7 years as Mechanic & Parts Manager for Brother who has Owned Lawn & Garden Repair shop for 35 years
18589515

I have a McCullough chain saw MacCat Model 60016002 serial

Customer Question

I have a McCullough chain saw MacCat Model 60016002 serial number 11-120763 and no manual. I have tried to find it on-line without success but I am not facile with the computer. Please help.
thanks,
Mike Sinclair
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Jeremy R. replied 6 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for letting me try and assist you with your problem

do you just want the owners manual or service manual?.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

both, please. can't find the accept button.

thanks,

Expert:  James W replied 6 years ago.

Greetings,

My name is James W, and I am here to help the best I can. My goal is 100% satisfaction. Let's get started.

I Know of zero service manuals for Macculloch chain saws.

http://www.mymowerparts.com/pdf/McCulloch_Parts_Service_Repair_Manuals/Gas_Powered_Chain_Saws/McCulloch_Gas_Chain_Saws_Parts_Manuals_11_600160_02_MAC_CAT_05_89_to_07_90_IPL_223344_01.pdf

But, here is the parts breakdown for your model.

Parts are very hard to get.

You can go to www.oldchainsawparts.com and request parts by part number, description, and model number.

Provide the link to the parts manual because it helps identify parts.

They have 100,000 parts but only about 200 online. The have 40 years worth of chainsaw parts and can get the hard to find ones. The also have used parts (which is where the diagram comes in).

When they find them, they post them for sale.