Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  have worked on and around most engine models for 35 yrs./Polaris ATV expert
30244710

1998 EZ GO GOLF CART NO REVERSE

Customer Question

1998 EZ GO GOLF CART NO REVERSE
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 years ago.
Is yours the type that has the lever next to your knee and has a link that attaches to the f/r control. It has two micro switches and it has a set of contacts for the battery cable connections. If the micro switches checked good, the contacts could be burned enough that it is not making contact in reverse. I am including an Ezgo site that has the complete manuals for the gas and electric models. You can look at them or download for free. Let me know if I can help. Thanks. http://mrcarts.com/cat_ezgo_technical_info.cfm