Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

i need to no how i can get a diagram for the mowing deck on…

Customer Question
i need to no how...
i need to no how i can get a diagram for the mowing deck on my huskee riding lawn mower i need to no how it goes back on how long does this take
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/28/2010
Technician: TaxTom, Small Engine Technician replied 8 years ago
TaxTom
TaxTom, Small Engine Technician
Hello, Here is a link to get the manual for your mower http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/Public.do Put your model in first box and serial number in second. All the manual for your mower will be on the list, the second manual gives you a picture of the mower decks, 32-33 have the routing of the 38" deck and 34 has the routing of the 46" deck. Also you owners manual is the third one on the list. Thank You Tom Please click accept.
iv tried that it didnt show full diagram
it does not show me how it goes on
Hello again, it shows the belt pattern and the actual spindle spots are on the ends and where the upperward dip is in the belt at the top of the drawings is where the center spindle is wrapped.. I am assuming you have a 46" deck. Thanks Tom