Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

I have a McCoullach 5700AK watt 11 hp 338 generator that the…

Customer Question
I have a McCoullach 5700AK...
I have a McCoullach 5700AK watt 11 hp 338 generator that the wires leading in and out of the engine have frayed off. I need to know where they lead and how to repair. Also the starter switch in broken. Thanks
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/27/2010
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 8 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

Are you simply wanting a schematic of the set, or are you wanting me to walk you through each individual wire?

The schematic of the set would be great. Once I have that I will be good to go. Thanks

Just in case you might need it, I am uploading the entire Operator Manual for you.

The schematic is toward the back.

Hope you get it running soon.

Click here to download the manual.

Hank F.
Hank F., Technician
Thanks a lot for the information. Big help.

No problem.