Small Engine

Small Engine Troubleshooting Problems? Ask a Mechanic Now.

mdje onan only puts out 15volts ac help

Customer Question
mdje onan only puts out 15volts ac help
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Small Engine
6/26/2010
Technician: Hank F., Technician replied 8 years ago
Hank F.
Hank F., Technician

There are 29 different specification levels of the MDJE.

I will need the full model number of your set.

I flashed the f1 f2 connection with 6volts dc. It started making ac power when I disconnected the 6 volts it lost the voltage. I ordered a new circuit board. Do you agree? The unit is 7.5kw MDJE ONAN

As I stated, there are 29 different specification levels of the MDJE.

I will need the spec number. It is usually part of the full model number, but on older sets is listed separately on the data plate.

Forget it I gae you all you need to answer the question

No, you did not give me all I needed to answer the question.

There are 29 different specs of this set, and not all of them use the same parts or have the same test procedures.