Vince O.
Vince O., Small Engine Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience repairing lawn and garden equipment. Chainsaws, mowers,blowers and trimmers
32407143

I am trying to locate a spool/trimmer head for a Toro Model

Customer Question

I am trying to locate a spool/trimmer head for a Toro Model #51940 trimmer/bushcutter, according to my owners manual it is part #88046
Category: Small Engine
Expert:  Vince O. replied 8 years ago.

Hello,believe it or not,I found that part on the Homelite site.I'll send the description and you can double check it.Click launch the site,then agree to terms.When parts look up opens click "parts" tab and enter part number.Look at botXXXXX XXXXXnk first.

http://www.homelite.com/service_support/order_parts

88046

Expert:  Vince O. replied 8 years ago.
I guess you haven't checked out the site in the link I included?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Went to the site, could not find anything regarding Toro part # XXXXX!
Expert:  Vince O. replied 8 years ago.

You are right,I just went to the site and they're saying the part is NLA-no longer available.I am sorry for any inconvenience and disregard my answer.I don't think I can help you now.